Upcycled Cereal Box Woven Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Don’t throw away your empty cereal boxes—you can reuse them to make these upcycled woven baskets! This fun repurposing tutorial will help you keep your home organized without paying a cent! All you do is cut the cereal boxes into strips and weave them together to create a colorful box. Perfect for storing small items that can get easily lost, great for both kids and adults! An excellent and FREE project that even older kids can do."
- Three empty cereal boxes
- Hot glue or double-stick tape
Thank you! :)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recycled Plarn Tote Bag
Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
Water Bottle Room Divider
Plastic Bottle Hanging Planters
Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
Unbelievably Stunning Floral Soda Can Art
17 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush
Recycled Cardboard Caddy
Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [11 Ideas]
Recycled CD Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home