So Outdoorsy Layout
The spring and summer are upon us, which means it's finally time for kids to play outside! Capture some photos and remember a fun spring or summer day with this So Outdoorsy Layout. This easy scrapbook layout design would also be great for remembering a camping trip or even a fun time outside making snowmen in the winter!
- 12 x 12” Paper Pack (32pk) - Gorjuss
- 8 x 8” Paper Pack (32pk) - Gorjuss - Neutrals
- 6 x 6” Paper Pack (32pk) - Gorjuss
- A4 Ultimate Diecut & Paper Pack (48pk) - Gorjuss
- A4 Decoupage Pack - Gorjuss - The Pretend Friend
- 1m Ribbon (6pcs) - Gorjuss
- Ribbon Bows (20pcs) - Gorjuss
- Urban Stamp (4pcs) - Gorjuss - Ruby
- Dye Ink Pads - Chocolate
- 12 x 12” Kraft Basics Cardstock (20pk, 250gsm)
Trim blue Gorjuss™ paper to measure 25x25cm. Ink the edges and roll the corners slightly. Adhere centrally onto the grid kraft cardstock.
Layer green striped, lined, striped and brown dot paper as shown, inking the edges of each in turn.
Stamp the large frame image to the right hand side and position a pair of photos, placing one within the frame.
Assemble the decoupage image and position to the top left of the photos. Position the fox image to the bottom right.
Adhere the scallop print ribbon across the bottom of the page and add a bow towards the right hand side.
Cluster some die cuts and elements snipped from the patterned papers, and a ribbon scrap to the top right of the page.
Add a label tag to the bottom left of the photos and add your title over. Cluster trimmed elements and a ribbon bow to accent.
Snip some small tags from the patterned paper and add to the top left.
- Finish with hand written journaling to the right hand side.
Read NextMom Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.