Pillows from Felted Sweaters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Don't toss out that old sweater. You can upcycle it into a pillow with this project.
From the blogger: "Create these lovely zipped pillow covers from your old and unused sweaters! Felt them in the washing machine with hot water, cut them up and applique the leaf design with the free downloadable template. Sew the two sides together with a zipper closure, and you’ve got a great new piece of home décor! They don’t cost anything when you repurpose materials that you already have and are a wonderful housewarming gift... or for any other occasion!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- old sweaters
- washing machine
- pillow insert
- Matching thread
- 90/14 and 110/18 sewing needles for wovens
Find this project and more ideas with felt in 50+ Felt Crafts for Beginners
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [11 Ideas]
Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
Soda Can Mosaic Heart Plaque
62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer
53 Scrap Yarn Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Magical Summer Motifs Coloring Page
- Garden World Adult Coloring Page
- Patriotic Celebration Adult Coloring Page
- Ask and It Will Be Given Adult Coloring Page
- Wedding Cake Adult Coloring Page
- Fishers of Men Adult Coloring Page
- Daisy Pom Pom Rug DIY
- Sewn Crochet Hook Organizer Pattern
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home