Pillows from Felted Sweaters
By: Lisa Neri from cucicucicoo.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Don't toss out that old sweater. You can upcycle it into a pillow with this project.
From the blogger: "Create these lovely zipped pillow covers from your old and unused sweaters! Felt them in the washing machine with hot water, cut them up and applique the leaf design with the free downloadable template. Sew the two sides together with a zipper closure, and you’ve got a great new piece of home décor! They don’t cost anything when you repurpose materials that you already have and are a wonderful housewarming gift... or for any other occasion!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- old sweaters
- washing machine
- pillow insert
- Matching thread
- 90/14 and 110/18 sewing needles for wovens
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Water Bottle Room Divider
- Sparkly Stained Glass Jars
- Mason Jar Vase
- 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Decor and More free eBook
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles with this Crafty Guide [11 Ideas]
- Spaghetti Jar Luminaries
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- Upcycled Box Party Tray
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zina from EfZin Creations
- Neptune’s Reef Adult Coloring Page
- Spirograph Necklace Plastic Canvas Tutorial
- How to Use Tulip Permanent Fabric Dye
- 16 Free Knitting Patterns for Mittens
- 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Easy Button Earrings
- Penny Copper and Gold Necklace
- DIY Movie or Picnic Blanket
- DIY Insect Repeller/Cleaner