Cereal Box and Fruit Net Upcycled Gift Boxes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Don’t spend money on wasteful gift boxes when you can make them yourself from free upcycled materials! Just grab a cereal box and some plastic produce nets to make a unique and eco-friendly gift box! Cut and fold the cereal box to create a box with a fitted lid, then cut up different types of fruit nets to create trims to keep the box closed, but also colorfully decorated! These boxes are totally unique and totally free! And gift recipients are always surprised to see the cereal box graphics on the inside!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
- 1 cereal box
- Fruit netting
If you love this project, find even more ideas for fruit nets in 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Tall Succulent Planter
- Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft
- Rusty Nail and Wire Cross
- Surprisingly Pretty Plastic Bag Roses
- Trash to Treasure Mosaic Table
- Repurposed Wood Blocks Dominoes Game
- 14 Repurposed Christmas Decorations for After the Holidays
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [15 Ideas]
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Six pointed Star Crochet Motif
- Christmas Tree Snowflake Ornament
- Thanksgiving Turkey Gnome
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- 13 Tools and Tips for Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home