Cereal Box and Fruit Net Upcycled Gift Boxes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Don’t spend money on wasteful gift boxes when you can make them yourself from free upcycled materials! Just grab a cereal box and some plastic produce nets to make a unique and eco-friendly gift box! Cut and fold the cereal box to create a box with a fitted lid, then cut up different types of fruit nets to create trims to keep the box closed, but also colorfully decorated! These boxes are totally unique and totally free! And gift recipients are always surprised to see the cereal box graphics on the inside!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
- 1 cereal box
- Fruit netting
If you love this project, find even more ideas for fruit nets in 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Baby Food Jar Dinosaur Treat Container
Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [15 Ideas]
Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase
Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
DIY Dotted Mug Design
Daisy Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Dollar Store DIY Desk Organizers
Cardboard Box Birds
62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
1000+ Recycled Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home