Glue and Ribbon Frame
Frame craft ideas can help you turn an unexciting wooden frame into a cool keepsake. Create a Glue and Ribbon Frame that you display on a mantel or desktop. Design your own unique pattern using ribbon - it's a great way to show your creativity.
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Wood frame
- Acrylic paint or spray paint
- Ribbon (colors and patterns of your choice)
- Scrapbook paper cardstock (to complement ribbons)
Remove frame stand and glass from frame.
Paint entire frame front and back. Let dry.
Lay out and cut ribbon and paper strips.
- Glue in place with Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue. Let dry