Peacock Feathered Mirror
You'll be proud as a peacock of this glamourous mirror you create with assorted beads and paint. Find this project and 45 other beading craft projects in the Beautiful Beads eBook.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAO37 - Blueberry
- DAO51 - Leaf Green
- DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DA142 - Blue Green
- DA150 - Royal Purple
- DA163 - Honey Brown
- DA221 - Traditional Burnt Umber
Bead Decor Glue
- DS88-3 - Bead Decor Glue
- DS14 - Americana Matte Varnish
- B688 - Purple Round Bead
- B689 - Blue Round Bead
- B1019 - Brown Transparent Seed Bead
- B1039 - Black Solid Seed Bead
- B1044 - Light Green Solid Seed Bead
- 1" flat brush
- 1/2" flat brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Chalk pencil
- Framed mirror
- Basecoat frame Traditional Burnt Umber. Let dry.
- Use chalk pencil to lightly sketch feather shape on one side of frame.
- Paint feather using above colors or refer to photo for color placement.
- Seal frame with Americana Brush-On Matte Varnish. Let dry.
- Coordinate bead colors with colors on feather.
- Squeeze line of glue for one bead color at a time. Sprinkle beads, invert, and tap off excess beads.
To keep work area clean and reclaim excess beads, place project in box or on tray with sides. Beads can easily be poured back into container.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Frames"
Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
There are no records