Flower & Button Frame
Make a Flower & Button Frame from Tiffany WIndsor to celebrate spring! This paper craft idea uses punch out flowers and fun embellishments.
- Wood frame
- Fine sandpaper (optional)
- Acrylic paint: color of your choice to complement floral colors
- Brush - 1/2” flat
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- K & Company Punch Out Paper Flowers
- If needed, sand frame to smooth edges. Paint front and back and set aside to dry.
- Punch out 4 different sizes and colors of paper flowers. To add dimension, bend along fold lines. Glue layers together. Glue button on top.
- Glue buttons on frame. Glue flower on frame.
- If you would like to add a touch of shine to your paper flower, brush on a coat of Aleene’s Paper Glaze to each layer before gluing together.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Frames"
Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
There are no records