Fun Foilicious DIY Frame
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Upcycled dollarstore frame featuring products from Plaid, Fairfield World, Therm-o-web, Sizzix, and Sakura of America. This is a very easy frame that can be completed in 2 hours."
Learning how to decorate old frames is a trendy way to decorate your home on a dime. Old frames often have the perfect shape and size, but are often too boring or too gaudy to hang up without an update. That’s why projects like this Fun Foilicious DIY Frame are perfect for decorating. With just some paint, some cute patterned paper, and faux flowers, an old and dull frame easily becomes a lovely piece of DIY wall art for your home. If you prefer frames filled with photos, this DIY craft could easily be updated to display a memory.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
- Therm-o web DECOFOIL™ Transfer Sheets: gold, purple
- DECOFOIL™ Liquid Adhesive
- Plaid folkArt® HOME DECOR chalk paint ( in Sheepskin #34879)
- Oly*fun™ fabric sheets in various colours, and metallics
- Sizzix Flowers die
- IMAGINEcrafts Tear It! Tape
- Sakura Micron pen - black
Paint frame with chalk paint.
add adhesive, let dry, then add foil.
Punch out flowers from Oly*fun using Sizzix die and machine.
Assemble flowers with brads, put glue on the back of each one, then attach to frame.
Cover frame insert with choice of paper.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home