Cute Candle Lit Frame
Make a beautiful candle lit frame for your home or to give as a gift. This is a great step by step tutorial for anyone to follow. The candle really makes it stand out.
- 1” Square - Polished Chrome Memory Frames #84314
- 1-1/2” Square - Polished Chrome Memory Frames #84310
- 1” X 3” Rectangle - Polished Chrome Memory Frames #84312
- 1” Square Clear Memory Glass #84318
- 1-1/2” Square Clear Memory Glass #84316
- 1” X 3” Clear Rectangle Memory Glass #84317
- 6” Candle Light Frame #103815
- Youghiogheny Rust Brown And Off White Opal Mottled #Y2021HS
- Lead Free Solder
- 7/32” Copper Foil Tape
- 1/4” Silver Rings #5607S
- Assorted Silver Jump Rings #70499
Preserve your memories in glass with this Candle Light Frame project. This Frame makes a unique and wonderful gift for a man or woman, for any occasion!
- Cut pictures to fit the Memory Frames. We used three, 1” frames, two, 1-1/2” x 3” frames and two, 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” frames.
- Using the Memory Glass, put the pictures between two pieces of glass and into the matching frame.
- Cut decorative glass into assorted strips creating a pattern with the pictures to fit within the opening in the 2-1/2”x 4-1/2” Candle Light Frame.
- Foil the decorative glass pieces.
- Solder around the edges and add jump rings.
- Attach pictures together using the assorted silver jump rings and attach to the top rail of the candle frame.
- May be lit with a tea light candle or votive.
Read NextEasy Decoupage Frames
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.