Reverse DIY Picture Frame
Skip boring framing ideas and check out how to make a picture frame in a brand new way.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Not sure what to do with all the wallet-sized photos you get from family or friends? They're too small to frame, but too special not to display. Use them to make a Reverse Picture Frame!"
Learn how to make a picture frame that will stand out in a boring frame crowd when you create this unique piece of DIY home décor. The Reverse DIY Picture Frame shows you how to make a frame out of pictures, leaving the center of the piece open for your very own sentiment. Whether you are creating a collage of BFFs or you and your one true love, this DIY frame is easily customized to fit your framing needs. You could even make this out of Instagram photos for a filtered, trendy look.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Wood frame
- Folk Art Paint (black)
- Letter stickers
Paint the frame with black paint. Let dry completely.
Arrange your photos on the front of the frame and tack them in place with repositionable adhesive.
Turn frame upside down. Use a Sharpie to mark where the photos overhang into the frame's opening.
Remove photos one at a time and trim any overlap, following the Sharpie line. Replace each photo with strong adhesive.
Use cardstock and letter stickers to make a title for the frame. Add the date if you wish.
NotesThis project is quick, easy and inexpensive. It's a wonderful way to display photos that would otherwise sit unseen in a wallet or drawer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- Turkey Hat
- Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath
- Baby Witch Costume
- Multilayered 3D Mandala Paper Owl
- Apple Stamping Craft For Kids
- Gingerbread House Coloring Page
- Snuggly Bohemian Scarf
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home