Color-Blocked Picture Frames
Get bolder with you photo collection with these Color-Blocked Picture Frames. It is hard to go wrong with picture frames, but these color-blocked frames will really make your photos pop against the wall. For even more daring contrast, put black-and-white pictures into these frames. This painting craft is easy and the frames make fantastic gifts for anyone and any occasion, whether you are on a budget or it is a last-minute gift. Choose your favorite colors or just fun colors to pair up on the project, but don't be afraid to go for the bright hues.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Scottish Highlands, Surf, Wild Salmon, Wedding Cake, Sandcastle
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Basic Brush Set - 5pc
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Tape
- Wooden frames
- Using a large flat brush from your basic brush set, paint a basecoat with Wedding Cake.
- Once completely dry, use stencil tape to mask off areas of the frames.
- Paint the masked off areas different colors for a color-block effect.
- Once paint is dry, score along the edge of the stencil tape to make sure paint doesn’t come off with the tape.
Read NextDollar Store Frame Makeovers