Easter Cardboard DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make this entire adorable Easter wreath with nothing but some paint and an upcycled cardboard box! It would be a fun project to do with kids too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Hot glue
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Egg Fabric Bunnies
- How to Dye Easter Eggs Video
- Easter Bunny DIY Wreath
- Mini Cupcake Easter Baskets
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Mama and Baby Easter Bunny Snuggles
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes" free eBook
- Pottery Barn Style Floral Easter Eggs
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home