Easter Cardboard DIY Wreath
By: Cassie May from littleredwindow.com/
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make this entire adorable Easter wreath with nothing but some paint and an upcycled cardboard box! It would be a fun project to do with kids too!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Hot glue
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easter Bunny Milk Jug Basket
- Bunny Peeps Bunting
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- Cute Styrofoam Cup Bunny
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes" free eBook
- Crochet Chick Toy
- Tiny Easter Bunnies
- Egg Fabric Bunnies
- 5-Minute Crochet Easter Bunny
- Easter Bunny Mug Cozy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Three Finger Snowman Ornament
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Mini Felt Christmas Stockings Tutorial
- Coloring Page DIY Tabletop Christmas Tree
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Old Denim Jeans Nautical Wreath
- Christmas Button Ornament Art
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Double Welt Pocket with Flap
- Serenity Active Yarn