Shabby Chic DIY Initial Wreath
This DIY monogram wreath can be displayed for all seasons!
If you're looking for a fall monogram wreath, look no further than the Shabby Chic DIY Initial Wreath tutorial! This homemade wreath is so easy to put together, and the different elements that comprise it come together for a really beautiful finished product. Grab chic elements like lace and rustic materials like burlap to form your wreath base. Pale purple sprigs are perfect for spring or fall, and the monogram is perfect for displaying in your home throughout the year. If you're looking for new door decor, try your hand at making this wreath.
Enter for a chance to win the Westcott Glue and Scissors Set Giveaway during the 10 Days of Thanks! This giveaway runs until November 18th and you can receive an extra entry by commenting below on this page. Be sure to also check out the grand prize giveaway featuring all the daily prizes in the 10 Days of Thanks!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Westcott Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (3)
- Westcott Scissors
- Foam Wreath Form
- Roll of 15' x 5.5" Burlap
- Wooden Letter
- Artificial Flowers
Shabby Chic Initial Wreath
A little décor goes a long way. This wreath will do wonders for your wall, window or front door! Simple and stylish, start by picking your favorite flowers and follow these easy steps to hang one in your home!
Cut a piece of burlap 12' x 2.75" in size, then attach the edge of burlap to the foam wreath with a line of glue.
Wrap the foam wreath in burlap, overlapping every 1.5" to 2", until completely covered, then secure the end of the burlap with another line of glue.
Decide on arrangement for flowers, then trim flowers and glue them to the wreath. Continue adding flowers to the wreath until the desired look is achieved.
Add glue to the bottom of the letter and attach to the center of the wreath.
Done - Enjoy your beautiful wreath!
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of November 19th, 2018.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until November 18th, 2018 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What wreaths do you hang on your door throughout the year? Let us know in the comments!