Snowflake Puzzle DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Want to create a winter-themed front door wreath? Make a variety of snowflakes from an old puzzle, add a small craft mirror in each snowflake's center, and layer to form an eye-catching decor. Super simple, thrifty project to kick start this winter season!"
Estimated Cost: $11-$20
Time to complete: Weekend project
Primary Technique: Green Crafting
- Wreath form
- Spray paint + primer
- Acrylic glitter paint (optional)
- Tacky craft glue
- Modge Podge
- 1" craft mirrors
- Use spray paint + primer to cover the graphics on the puzzle
- Once dry, add acrylic paint
- Arrange puzzle pieces into a variety of snowflake shapes by gluing them onto cardstock circles (for stability). Larger snowflakes need extra support. Cut a popsicle stick into smaller portions and glue to backside of snowflakes to support each arm.
- Add a 1" craft mirror in center of each snowflake, if desired
- Once glue dries, arrange and layer snowflakes onto wreath form using tacky craft glue
- Leave space to attach a ribbon
- If desired, attach fishing wire to backside of 2-3 snowflakes to hang down in center of the wreath
- Add layer of Modge Podge to secure snowflakes to one another
- Hang and admire
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pot O' Gold Clay Pot Craft
- Flower Puppy Coloring Page
- Spirograph Mandala Coloring Page
- Abundance of Pineapples Adult Coloring Page
- Butterfly Tango Adult Coloring Page
- Toucan Coloring Page
- Graceful Flamingo Adult Coloring Page
- Indianapolis Canal Walk Coloring Page
- Plum Easy Patterns
- 32 Egg Carton Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home