Burlap Bee DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I have a super simple burlap bee spring wreath idea for you today! I love a good burlap wreath for my home anytime of the year. I thought a cute one for spring would be the perfect addition to our front door. Y’all already know I love a great quick and easy craft. I made sure that this one is a cinch to whip together. And that bee?? Oh he is so cute! I love the gold on the bee against the black and tan of the burlap ribbon! This super simple burlap wreath is perfect for your home over the spring and summer. Gather your supplies and make your own burlap bee spring wreath today!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- Wreath form (any form of your choice)
- Burlap ribbon (I used this great black chevron)
- Honey bee wood shape
- spray paint (I used Krylon Bauhaus Gold)
- Hot glue and glue gun
Wrap the wreath form with the burlap ribbon. Secure the ends with hot glue.
Create a hanger out of additional burlap ribbon and secure with hot glue.
Paint the bee outdoors with the spray paint. Set aside to dry.
Once dry, use hot glue to attach to the side of the burlap wreath.
Hang on your door and enjoy this burlap bee spring wreath!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Flikka Flamingo
- Diy Christmas Stocking Boxed Wine Dispenser
- Halloween Tentacle Candy Bowl
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home