Measure for Measure Teacher Wreath
Incorporate a measure of creativity into your DIY decorative crafts and homemade teacher appreciation gifts with this lovely Measure for Measure Teacher Wreath. Any educator will love adorning his or her door with homemade wreath crafts like this project from Maya Road! It looks smart enough to impress the Bard himself!
- 30 Maya Road Vintage Rulers
- embroidery hoop
- hot glue gun
- Deep Brown 1" Ink Pad
- wooden spool
- orange twine
- Maya Road Candy Stripes Ribbon - Brown
- Maya Road Orange Organza Blossoms
- Misc. Fabric Flowers
- Ink all the edges of the Vintage Rulers.
- Take apart the embroidery hoop. Using the hot glue gun, glue the first layer of Rulers down. You will want a little bit of space between the Rulers as there will be Rulers on the top overlapping the bottom ones. Adjust as needed.
- Add the top layer of Rulers as shown in the photo to form the wreath.
- Ink the Spool. Wet the Spool to allow the ink to soak in and spread. Set aside to dry.
- When the Spool is dry, wrap the orange twine around as shown and then glue down.
- Make a two loop bow as shown with two tails with the Candy Stripes Ribbon.
- Cut 2 of the Orange Organza Blossoms from the trim to use as accents.
- Assemble the flowers as shown in lower right hand side of the wreath.
- Glue everything in place.
- Cut a piece of the Candy Stripe Ribbon to hang the wreath if desired.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Decorative Wreaths"
Decorate your door in style with these Decorative Wreaths. Find wreath decorating ideas as well as learn how to make decorative wreaths. These craft wreaths range from holiday decorations, to fabric wreaths, to diy spring wreaths.
There are no records