Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make a beautiful Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft using paper napkins. If you're looking for spring party ideas and want to make an impression on your guests, this is a great way to get started. This wreath will go with any spring decor and can be hung inside or outside. The cute colors make it bright, cheerful and festive. You won't believe how easy it is to create this wreath and won't believe how few materials you need. Since its made using pastel paper napkins cut into circles, you won't have to break the bank. Spring craft ideas can help you get enjoy the changing seasons. Once you hang this delightful wreath up for all to see, you won't be able to stop smiling.
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Florals/Wreaths
- Round Wreath
- Hot glue gun
- 200 Napkins
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home