Hot Cold Rice Packs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A rice hot/cold pack is an easy, quick, and inexpensive DIY project. A nice, warm heat pack is soothing for a sore muscle. They make great gifts, especially at Christmas time! This step by step tutorial with pictures shows how to easily make a hot/cold pack with a removable cover that you can wash. You could easily make a few of them in an hour. You only need 1/4 of a yard of fabric and some rice for each one."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
This sweet project is featured in 42 DIY Christmas Gifts for Boyfriend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 8 Free Knit Headband Ear Warmer Patterns
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Candy Crochet Corn-O-Lantern
- Rigid Collar Vampire Cape Sewing Tutorial
- Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
- 12 Styrofoam Crafts for Adults
- Craft Chameleon
- Printable Halloween Hershey Bar Wrappers
- Printable Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Tubes
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home