Hot Cold Rice Packs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A rice hot/cold pack is an easy, quick, and inexpensive DIY project. A nice, warm heat pack is soothing for a sore muscle. They make great gifts, especially at Christmas time! This step by step tutorial with pictures shows how to easily make a hot/cold pack with a removable cover that you can wash. You could easily make a few of them in an hour. You only need 1/4 of a yard of fabric and some rice for each one."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Shades of Fall Mini Mason Jar Lights
- Swirling Leaves Relaxing Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Stress Be Gone Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Fall Acorn Adult Coloring Page
- Mandala Inspired Sunflower Adult Coloring Page
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Owl Pillow
- Tango Shawl
- Chunky Cabled Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home