17 Easy Crafts with Yarn: Make Accessories, Decor and More with Lion Brand Imagine Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Maya Road was born in 2003. My sister and I were spending the weekend together, and we went shopping for all of the latest scrapbooking supplies. As we browsed the aisles, we were frustrated by how difficult it was to find unique scrapbooking products and how expensive products were. We started chatting about products we wanted to see, and we brainstormed how we could combine our business knowledge and design skills to produce the unique products for scrapbooking. Thus, Maya Road was formed.
At first, we made limited quantities of these products available to other scrapbooking enthusiasts on eBay and through our individual websites. After much soul-searching, we decided to launch Maya Road nationally with 38 unique products at HIA 2004. Since then we have added over 600 new products to our line including fun lines such as our chipboard collections, sheers, ribbons, fibers and much more!
Maya Road was founded on a belief in each person's creative ability and on the commitment to making high quality scrapbooking products available and affordable to everyone. We believe that scrapbooking and memory keeping should be an everyday event available to everyone.
We provide free ideas cards in stores, as well as free downloadable support information on our website. Our signature products are carried in over 1000 scrapbooking stores in the US, Australia, Canada, the UK and beyond.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial