Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
20 Incredible Popsicle Stick Crafts for Adults
This collection of crafts with popsicle sticks reinvents the wheel on what these craft favorites can do.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
For those of us who throw away our popsicle sticks after we're done licking up those delicious frozen treats, this collection of popsicle stick crafts for adults is our wake-up call. These crafts are inventive, inspiring, and ingenious!
The amount of creativity in these popsicle crafts is amazing and unparalleled, and they make us feel guilty for tossing those wooden sticks in the trash.
In 20 Incredible Popsicle Stick Crafts, we have projects that are practical and useful, and we have projects that redefine how we can approach our home decor. Each one of these projects is exciting, and each one is incredibly clever. We hope that you'll be as thrilled to make all of these crafts as we are.
The thoughtfulness behind these projects makes us want to rush out to the craft store and buy every package of craft sticks we can find. You don't have to go to those extremes. We'll settle for you being smitten with these wonderful ideas and inspired to build your own unique popsicle stick crafts.
Table of Contents
Popsicle Stick Crafts for Adults
In this collection, you'll be wowed by some of the cool ways you can turn ordinary popsicle sticks into beautiful pieces of flair for your home. This set of popsicle stick crafts represents a wide array of useful projects for around the house. They'll look absolutely fantastic, and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you built these incredible projects yourself.
- Cottage Slat Picture Frame
This gorgeous frame is such an unexpected and beautiful use of craft sticks. I would have never guessed that such a pretty frame had such humble beginnings!
- DIY Coasters Using Popsicle Sticks
You and your guests will be amazed at how well these unique crafts will turn out!
- Crafty Garden Fence
Make a cute and fetching fence for your herb garden with the Crafty Garden Fence project!
- Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf
Create an eye-catching shelf for your plants and keepsakes with the Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf! The ideas in this collection are divine.
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
This is a fun project that the whole family can work on together. Place it on an entryway table when finished for a nice accent piece.
- Sweet Watermelon Sign
Nothing says summer quite like a delicious slice of watermelon, so celebrate this brilliant season with a decorative watermelon craft!
- Popsicle Stick Beach Sign
The Popsicle Stick Beach Sign, for example, is great for decorating your house for summer, sun, and swimming. Hang this craft on your wall, or bring it with you on vacation, so you can take a piece of home on your next awesome summer adventure!
- Craft Stick Button Bracelet
Other pieces, like the Craft Stick Button Bracelet, are great wearable crafts that you can make for your kids to show and display to all of their family members and friends.
- Picture Perfect DIY Bracelet
These bracelets are cute and vibrant! Your kids will adore them.
- Dip Dyed Watercolor Craft Sticks
These popsicle stick crafts are colorful, delightful, and smart!
- Diy Pentagon Popsicle Stick Shelf
These projects are fun and inexpensive crafts to transform recycled materials into functional tools you can use every day.
- Making Bird Nest using Newspaper and Popsicle sticks
How incredibly detailed is this project! For the bird lover in your life, make this pretty wall decoration.
- DIY Popsicle Stick Planter Tutorial
Add some airy cheer to your tablescape with this sweet planter.
- Popsicle Stick Bracelet
Need a new accessory? With craft sticks, you'll be covered.
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament
This is such a sweet project that kids or adults would love to do around the holidays!
- Laundry Scoop Spa Bath
Whether you need some dollhouse furniture or a statement piece in a fairy garden, multiple recycled materials come together to make this design.
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
Decorate your wall with these gorgeous shelves. They're wildly inexpensive, modern, and chic.
- DIY Spring Wreath with Craft Sticks
This fun take on a wreath is cheery and bright, perfect to welcome spring blooms!
- Sparkling Nativity
Popsicle sticks comprise the manger in this radiantly beautiful Christmas craft.
- A Flower Sticky Notes Pad
Have a memo holder right where you need it when you make this project.
Looking for even more useful projects for turning recyclable materials into fantastic crafts for around the house? Get inspired with 1000+ Recycled Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Illuminating Cake Stand
- Cool Light Switch Covers
- Learn How to Make the Easiest DIY No-Sew Farmhouse Pillow in less than 5 Minutes.
- Rain Boots Vase
- Rustic Flower Pot
- Rose Gold Metallic Pillow
- How to Make a Simple Macrame Plant Hanger
- Wooden Spoon Art
- DIY Religious Icons With Wooden Support
- 26 Gorgeous Butterfly Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home