Pia Thadani, Stitches n Scraps
Check out one of our favorite bloggers!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pia Thadani is the designer, teacher, and all-around fiber addict behind Stitches n Scraps. She has been crafting as long as she can remember, and loves to share her passion for fiber arts with others.
At Stitches n Scraps you’ll find a wide variety of crochet and knitting patterns, as well as occasional posts about other fiber and craft projects. From beginners to advanced stitchers, there’s something for everyone. Learn the basics or expand your skills with detailed tutorials and beginner projects. Explore new ways to use familiar stitches through inventive, more advanced patterns. Connect with Pia and the Scrappy Stitchers community through live videos, make alongs and more. What will you learn today?
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home