We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Give the gift of warmth this holiday season with Simply Slippers! This easy, crochet slippers pattern comes in 4 adult sizes from small through xl. It’s made in bulky yarn, so it works up really quickly. Make a pair for everyone on your list (and don’t forget one for yourself too!) I originally designed these slippers as a gift for my husband, but they're so soft and squishy that I may just keep them for myself! "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sc x 13 rows = 4 inches.
Finished SizeAdult S [M, L, XL]. To fit foot lengths of 8 – 9 [9 – 10, 10 – 11, 11 – 12] inches.
- 100-150 yds of Lion Brand Color Made Easy yarn (100% acrylic, 247 yds / 200 g per skein)
- Size K / 6.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home