Victoriana Quilt Designs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Victoriana Quilt Designs quilt site is designed and managed by Benita Skinner. It is a large resource for quilters including Original Quilt Patterns, Technique How to's, Block of the Month, Printable Labels and much more free quilting information. Updated monthly it is always an interesting site to visit.
Table of Contents
Victoriana Quilt Designs has been an online quilt resource since 2001. The site and the many original quilt designs are created by Benita Skinner who currently lives in British Columbia, Canada.
A large variety of quilt patterns, designed by Benita Skinner, are available in pdf file format. These are sent as attachments via email for a quick start to your quilt project. Memberships are also available and have the advantage of receiving all the new designs free for a limited time, the past patterns at very low pattern price, online quilt workshops and other membership bonuses. Plus the site is a large resource of quilting information that is available free to all visitors.
Victoriana Quilt Designs
P.O. Box 1171, RR#1
Her original technique was based on the pictorial quilts that she made when she began quilting.This led to more workshops using her original quilt designs, the most popular being the Beginner's Sampler Workshop which is now offered as an online workshop. In 2001 Benita Skinner began Victoriana Quilt Designs. Learn more about Benita Skinner here.
Projects at FaveCrafts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home