The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Circular Weaving on a Wood Basket Base
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Have you ever worked with a basket base? Hooked for Life gave me a wood basket base for free to review. Rather than use it as intended, for the base of a basket, I decided to try something different. The holes around the edge make these basket bases an easy to use loom! Learn how to warp the loom and create your own, circular weaving design. It’s a great way to use up scraps of pretty yarns, ribbons, and more. The edging on this weaving is a basic single crochet. "
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Circular basket base
12 yds of a strong thread or yarn for the warp
Scraps of yarn, fabric, or other soft material for the weft
- Needle that your weft material will fit into (optional for larger materials)
Yarn for edging
- Crochet hook in a size that fits through the holes and is comfortable for you with your chosen edging yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Gift For Mom
- Diy: Stained Glass Craft
- Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
- Hand Painted Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Knit Cowl Necklace
- Diy Love Arrow Decor
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home