Marbled Clay Pen
By: Ellen Thomas from thechillydog.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In the crafting world, things don't always go as planned. Last week I made a couple of quilt block inspired polymer clay canes. My intention was to use one of those canes in a pen tutorial, and then I had a craft fail. I tried to reduce the cane too quickly and the quilt block turned into a quilt blob. As I was smooshing up the leftovers of my mistake, I realized that in my frustration I was making a lovely piece of marbelized clay. What a happy mistake! We'll call this marbled clay pen tutorial Plan B, but I think you are going to love it."
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket
- Insulated Tote Bag