Marbled Clay Pen
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In the crafting world, things don't always go as planned. Last week I made a couple of quilt block inspired polymer clay canes. My intention was to use one of those canes in a pen tutorial, and then I had a craft fail. I tried to reduce the cane too quickly and the quilt block turned into a quilt blob. As I was smooshing up the leftovers of my mistake, I realized that in my frustration I was making a lovely piece of marbelized clay. What a happy mistake! We'll call this marbled clay pen tutorial Plan B, but I think you are going to love it."
If you love marbling projects, learn how to make Simple Marbled Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home