No Sew Fleece Throw
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can make a warm, cozy fleece blanket without any sewing skills. This tutorial shows the simple steps to make a fleece blanket from two pieces of fleece fabric. The only tool that you need is a pair of scissors or a rotary cutter and self healing cutting mat. This is an excellent project for kids to make. Let them pick out a fleece fabric that they love and get to work making a project together."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- fleece fabric
Find this lovely project in our collection of 42 DIY Christmas Gifts for Boyfriend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Scarf
- Fork Pleats
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home