Mini Beaded Christmas Trees
This free Christmas craft is perfect for showing your holiday spirit! Show off these Mini Beaded Christmas Trees at home or at work. Everyone will love them! Best of all, you can have these lovely Beaded Christmas Trees out on display all winter long. Just as beautiful come New Year's Eve, these beaded trees are a great winter decoration to have in your collection.
- 12″ tall 4″ diameter black candleholder
- 10″ tall 4″ diameter black candleholder
- 8″ tall 4″ diameter black candleholder
- (3) 8-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ Desert Foam® Green Dry Floral Foam Cone – FloraCraft® (Used in project as pictured
- (3) 5-1/2 ft. lengths silver beaded garland
- (3) 1″ silver ball ornaments
- Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue – Elmer’s® – (Used in project as pictured)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- 4 oz. container silver glitter
- 24″ length fishing line
- Silver ball ornaments (optional)
- Old paintbrush
- Paper plate
- Old newspapers
Cover work area with old newspapers. Squeeze glue onto paper plate. Spread glue onto cones using old paintbrush. Sprinkle glitter onto cones covering entire cone. Shake cones to remove loose glitter. Let dry.
Use glue gun and glue sticks to attach cones to candle holders.
Bind garland by starting at one end and gather looped pieces of different lengths at center. Bind by tying with fishing line. Use glue gun to attach bound center of beads to top of cones. Spread lengths of garland around cone.
- Use glue gun to glue ornaments to top of trees. Arrange large silver ornaments at base of candle holders.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Decorations"
Christmas Decorations for your Home are a big part of decorating for the holidays. Make your own Christmas decorations for a festive season.