We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Have you ever considered reusing your k-cups into a holiday craft? This easy reusable holiday craft is affordable and fun to create! DIY holiday decor has never been easier to make with these cute holiday gnomes that will brighten up your home. Who needs to spend a fortune on overpriced holiday decorations when you can make this quick and easy holiday decor craft? Recycling has never been so stylish!
In the Designer's Words: "For my birthday this past summer I got a Keurig coffee machine. There is a little bit of guilt with each cup when I throw away that little plastic k-cup. I was determined to come up with an idea to recycle some of the K-Cups. The light bulb went off one day because I've also been wanting to make some gnomes for the holiday season."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Recycled K Cups
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- The Prettiest Fabric Ornaments
- "Let it Snow" Centerpiece
- 48 Tabletop Christmas Tree Ideas
- Fluffy White DIY Snowman
- Folded Book Christmas Tree
- Easy Embroidered DIY Christmas Ornament
- Santa Claus Macrame Door Decor
- Holiday Village Decoupage Noel
- Easy Yarn Snowman with Crocheted Hat and Scarf
- Easiest Ever Yarn Wrapped Tabletop Tree
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Twinkle Twinkle Litttle Santa Star
- Arctic Gem Beanie
- Sloth Coffee Cozy
- Polar Puff Messy Bun Hat
- Super Quick Chunky Cowl
- Randy the Reindeer Cactus
- Striped Thicket Stitch Blanket
- Twisted Shells Ear Warmer
- Once in a Blue Moon Triangle Scarf/Shawl
- The Ava Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home