Pop up Snowman Card
A pop-up snowman is sure to surprise and delight your Christmas card recipients. Creating this Christmas card from Sizzix is easy with the right materials!
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Bigz™ XL Die: Snowman, 3-D (Pop-Up) by Karen Burniston (656460)
- Sizzix Sizzlits® Decorative Strip Die: Blocky Bunch Alphabet Hello Kitty by Sanrio (656134)
- Sizzix® Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders: Christmas Set #2 (655848)
- Plain Paper
- Patterned Paper
- Ink: Stampin Up
- Jingle Bells
- Rubber Stamps: Stampin Up
- Die-cut Snowman Pop-Up out of plain paper and assemble according to package directions.
- Create a card base out of solid-colored papers. Embellish the inside with patterned paper and a scalloped strip of paper that has been rubber-stamped. Wrap a piece of ribbon around on side of the card and tie in a knot. Embellish with a button and brad.
- Attach the Snowman inside the card.
- Emboss the Phrase Happy Holidays onto coordinating paper. Cut around the inside and outside of the embossed image. Place the same rubber-stamped paper in the opening and attach it to the card front.
- Hand cut a tag out of plain paper. Die-cut a title out of plain paper using the Blocky Bunch alphabet and embellish with chalk. Layer the title onto the tag and tie a bow with the ribbon and jingle bells. Attach the fi nished tag to the card front.