Pop up Snowman Card
A pop-up snowman is sure to surprise and delight your Christmas card recipients. Creating this Christmas card from Sizzix is easy with the right materials!
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Bigz™ XL Die: Snowman, 3-D (Pop-Up) by Karen Burniston (656460)
- Sizzix Sizzlits® Decorative Strip Die: Blocky Bunch Alphabet Hello Kitty by Sanrio (656134)
- Sizzix® Textured Impressions™ Embossing Folders: Christmas Set #2 (655848)
- Plain Paper
- Patterned Paper
- Ink: Stampin Up
- Jingle Bells
- Rubber Stamps: Stampin Up
- Die-cut Snowman Pop-Up out of plain paper and assemble according to package directions.
- Create a card base out of solid-colored papers. Embellish the inside with patterned paper and a scalloped strip of paper that has been rubber-stamped. Wrap a piece of ribbon around on side of the card and tie in a knot. Embellish with a button and brad.
- Attach the Snowman inside the card.
- Emboss the Phrase Happy Holidays onto coordinating paper. Cut around the inside and outside of the embossed image. Place the same rubber-stamped paper in the opening and attach it to the card front.
- Hand cut a tag out of plain paper. Die-cut a title out of plain paper using the Blocky Bunch alphabet and embellish with chalk. Layer the title onto the tag and tie a bow with the ribbon and jingle bells. Attach the fi nished tag to the card front.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Cards"
Give the best Handmade Christmas card this holiday season by finding your favorite one right here. Christmas crafts are so much more meaningful when you make them yourself, so craft a spirited handmade Christmas card today.