We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This project is a great way to recycle old bottles into adorable decorations for your home."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
NOTES: To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They are available for a discount at CutRateCrafts.com.
Love wine bottle crafts? View our entire collection of popular ideas in 30+ Things to Do With Old Wine Bottles.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Naturally Beautiful Fall Table Runner
- Vintage Doily Pumpkins
- DIY Clay Leaf Jewelry Dish
- Overflowing with Gratefulness DIY Autumn Sign
- Glitter Leaves and Felt Pumpkin Wreath
- DIY Autumn Wood Banner
- Autumn DIY Dreamcatcher Pattern
- Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins
- DIY Fall Branch Centerpiece
- Owlish DIY Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home