Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins
Pumpkins and vintage patterns go together like caramel and apples. These Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins are creative pumpkin decorating ideas for autumn. You will be the only house on the block with these unique little pumpkins. Whether you're using them as alternative Halloween decoration ideas or leaving them up all season long, you'll want to decorate with these little guys every year from here on out. Grab a few faux pumpkins and make these Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins.
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- A mix of faux pumpkins and gourds or dried real gourds
- Mod Podge for fabric
- Paintbrush or foam brush
- Fabric in small prints
- Scissors to cut the fabric
- To begin, start cutting your fabric in petal shapes to fit your mini-gourds.
- Coat both sides of the fabric pieces with the Mod Podge and apply it to the gourd. Smooth it with your fingers until it's smooth. There will be some wrinkles, but do the best you can.
- If there are any spots around the stem that aren't covered by fabric, you can cut a small piece and patch it.
- That's all there is to it! They should be dry in a couple hours.
Read NextVintage Doily Pumpkins