Wooden Reindeer Ornament
Rudolph can be part of your holidays this year, as this pieced wooden ornament made shining and bright.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG04 - Sand --- NEW!!
- DAG65 - Dark Chocolate --- NEW!!
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red --- NEW!!
- Unfinished wood pieces, 2" disc/circle; two 1 5/8" spruce trees, Lara's Crafts
- Use Sand to paint tree shapes and let dry.
- Use Dark Chocolate to paint roundhead plug, teardrops, and circle; let dry.
- Refer to photo for placement of ears. Glue wide ends of teardrop shapes to circle. For muzzle, glue roundhead plugs over lower center area of circle. For antlers, glue narrow end of tree shapes to back of circle behind ears.
- Use end of paintbrush handle dipped in Sand to paint medium dots for eyes; let dry.
- Use end of paintbrush handle dipped in Black to paint small dots over eyes for pupils. Let dry.
- Use end of paintbrush handle dipped in Tuscan Red to paint large dot for nose over lower center of muzzle; let dry.
- For hanger, fold ribbon in half with opposite sides of ends aligned together to form loop. Glue ends together and to back of ornament shape.