Table in Black and White
Create this striking accent table in a snap with home decor paints. Display photos, jars and other collectibles on this chic and easy-to-make end table. In just four steps, you'll have a piece to show off to family, friends and other guests.
DecoArt Products Required
- Designer Series - DAD01 - White, DAD12 - Black
- Americana Spray Sealers - DAS13 - Americana Matte Spray
- 1" basecoat brush
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Painter's tape
- Large round sponge pouncer
- Small wood table of your choice
- Basecoat table top and legs Black, table aprons and bottom shelf White. Let dry.
- Tape off stripes on aprons. Paint open areas Black. Remove tape.
- Use pouncer and Black to stamp dots on shelf. Let dry.
- Mist with Americana Matte Spray Sealer, allowing to dry between coats.