Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Brown Sheep Lanaloft Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
If you are looking for high quality wool to use for your next project, Lanaloft yarn from Brown Sheep Company is the yarn for you. With the yarn being American grown, you will know exactly where your fibers are coming from. The beautiful 100% wool yarn will show and compliment the worth of every stitch you make.
This was my favorite experience working with 100% wool. I have considered wool yarn before, but the scratchy texture turned me away to other mixed fibers. Because the Lanaloft yarn slides easily through my fingers, I no longer fear wool!
I was really happy with the quality and vibrant colors. The reds in the "Cherry Splash" Lanaloft yarn is so vivid and appealing. The different shades of grey in the "Grey Manor" is spun together so beautifully. Every stitch I worked up was gorgeous!
I really like the fact that I know where my yarn is coming from. A quick search on the BrownSheep website revealed to me that all of the wool collected for Lanaloft yarn comes from United States. In fact, the majority of wool comes from Colorado sheep! Not only is the wool from the United States, but the yarn is spun and dyed by the Brown Sheep Company!
Lanaloft is the ideal worsted weight yarn for making hats, scarves, sweaters, and bags. With so many possibilities, fun, and quality spun into a beautiful yarn- you cannot go wrong when choosing Lanaloft!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a YarnYAY! Subscription Box!
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Chance to Win a Banana Fiber Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to Win an All About Spinning Cotton Kit and DVD!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Grace Yarn!
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Enter for your chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Chance to win the Woof Woof Meow Fabric Collection!
- Tumble Dye Tie Dye Kit (8-pack)
- eCraft Cutting Machine
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Sunset Blanket
- Spring Wall Hanging
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Glitzy Easter Egg Will Spark A Smile
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home