DIY Coffee Table
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is DIY lovely coffee table made of old window frame that can add a pop of color and style to any living room or even bedroom!"
Check out the video above too to see another awesome way you can spruce up a table!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Old window frame
Disassemble the frame.
Throw the useless parts.
Using a hammer and nails assemble the frame into a table.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- DIY Medieval Banner
- Dollar Tree Scarf Tote Bag
- Mini Pumpkins
- Getty the Turkey
- Ladybug Gnome
- Trick Or Treat Yourself Lip Care Set
- Fairy Wand Kids Craft
- Whimsical Paper Beads
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home