Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make fabric pumpkins for your cool fall home decor. These plaid pumpkins pay homage to the 90's grunge and alternative music and style. They are all that and a bag of chips. This is an easy-to-make sewing tutorial that is great for beginners. It's a great upcyle and repurposing project using a recycled flannel shirt. You can use an old or unneeded shirt from your closet or hit the thrift store to find one or two."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knight Mouse Adult Coloring Page
- Magical Summer Motifs Coloring Page
- Garden World Adult Coloring Page
- Patriotic Celebration Adult Coloring Page
- Ask and It Will Be Given Adult Coloring Page
- Wedding Cake Adult Coloring Page
- Fishers of Men Adult Coloring Page
- Daisy Pom Pom Rug DIY
- Sewn Crochet Hook Organizer Pattern
- Free Printable To Do List
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home