We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Making Christmas crafts and winter décor ideas does not have to be entirely Santa and reindeer-based. Decorating for the winter post-December 25 can be difficult. After a while, leaving up Christmas décor starts to look lazy. That is why we love learning how to make DIY home décor that features winter buddies like snowmen and woodland animals. If you want to add winter décor to your home, check out the Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts to add something charming and cute to your home.
In the Designer's Words: "Ready for a Snowball fight? Enjoy some good old fashioned fun indoors all winter long. Made with Smoothfoam products and Snowtex from Deco Arts."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Smoothfoam Snowman Body
- 6" Smoothfoam Disc
- 1" Smoothfoam Balls (12 total)
- 2" Smoothfoam Balls
- Crystal Glitter Paint
- Palette Knife and Craft Knife
- Toothpicks, Bamboo Skewer and Sticks
- Craft Glue
How to Make a Snowman Snowball Fight
Cut the 2" Smoothfoam ball in half. Cut the top off the rounded side of one of the balls.
Poke two holes into the bottom of the Snowman body using the craft pick. Break a toothpick in half, dip ends into craft glue and insert in holes. Attach the sliced ball onto the Snowman body.
Apply Snow-tex with palette knife over the newly formed Snowman and the 6" disc. Allow both to dry fully.
To Create a Snowball Wall… Poke holes into the 1? balls with the craft pick. Insert toothpick halves with craft glue on the ends into balls. Build wall by sticking the balls together.
Apply Snow-tex onto wall using the palette knife. (Allow to dry.)
Create scene by attaching snowman and wall onto the disc. Reinforce the pieces with toothpicks and craft glue.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home