Adorable DIY Snowflake Centerpiece
Christmas centerpiece ideas don't get any cuter than this Adorable DIY Snowflake Centerpiece. Although it may be cold outside, set a warm and welcoming table and invite a few guests over for a holiday dinner. No table is complete without a centerpiece, and the Adorable DIY Snowflake Centerpiece is perfect for any table, whether it be a dining room table, kitchen table, or coffee table. Not to mention, it also makes for a great DIY wedding centerpiece, especially for the winter months.
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint - Pool
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Gloss Opaque Glass Paint - Wedding Cake
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Pearl Opaque Glass Paint - Aquarium
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Surf
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Liquid Fill Transparent Glass Paint - Bluebonnet
- Martha Stewart Crafts ® Glass Silkscreen - Snowflakes
- Four Glass Ball Ornaments
- Clean glass with alcohol to remove any soap residue.
- Using a Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncer, silkscreen the snowflakes in Wedding Cake.
- Add about a quarter size amount of Gloss Opaque Pool inside one glass ball. Shake vigorously until the entire inside is covered. Add more paint if needed. Hang upside down to allow excess paint to drain out.
- Repeat step 3 with Pearl Opaque Aquarium.
- Using the Liquid fill in Blue Bonnet, cover the entire ball by letting the paint drip from the top of ornament and roll down until it is completely covered. Hang to dry.
- Using the Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncer, pounce the Frost Transpartent Surf on the outside of ball. Allow to dry.
Read NextAdorable Snowman Sock Craft