Silly Christmas Painted Rocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Easy Silly Christmas Painted Rock Ideas: Elf, Santa and Reindeer painted rocks made using pen paints. I used a mix of acrylic and oil paint pens to create these funny rocks.For the Santa stuck on a chimney rock, first: sketch out the chimney and Santa on the rock and then add the details. Color in your design and then outline with the black paint pen. I wanted a dark red for the brick chimney, so I did a blending with the brown and red paint pens. I added a snowy roof and falling snow against a blue night sky."
- Acrylic Paint Pens
- Oil based Paint Pens
- Clear spray sealer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Christmas Caps Decoration - Fun Family Craft
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Fabulous Faux Stained Glass Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home