28 Snowmen and Snowflake Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
While Santa and reindeer decorations will have to go back in storage after Christmas, snowmen and snowflake crafts can stay up throughout the winter. Snowmen and snowflake crafts provide a playful way to decorate during the winter, and are especially useful for those who want to add cheer to their house all season long. These wonderful snowman and snowflake crafts will be sure to charm your friends and family as you place them all over your home. They also make glorious DIY Christmas gifts as well as DIY ornaments. The holidays will be so much merrier with these festive Christmas crafts.
Take a break from the stress of the holidays and relax as you sit back and craft. These winter crafts will make you grin from ear to ear with their winsome designs and incredible allure. Don't hesitate to make as many as you want. With a list like this, you'll have tons to choose from this season.
If you liked what you found here, be sure to check out "7 DIY Christmas Gifts: Handmade Gift Ideas You'll Love" free eBook.
Snowmen and Snowflake Crafts
Table of Contents
Embrace the cold this year with these wonderful snowman crafts that will leave your home looking ready for winter. From crochet patterns to cookie jars, there's an idea here for every taste. The winter doesn't have to be dull with these cheery winter crafts.
- Brrr It's Cold Hanging Snowman: Hang this cheerful snowman complete with hat from any door or wall.
- Crochet Snowman Family: A whole family of snowmen amigurumi is sure to make anyone smile.
- Easy Snowman Ornament: This easy-to-make snowman is ready to party through New Year’s.
- Snowman Cookie Jar: This decorative cookie jar is perfect for winter. Fill with gingerbread and other treats.
- How to make Snowman Christmas Crafts: Learn how to make a snowman on a stick.
- Doorstop Snowman: This wooden snowman is great for a simple country Christmas decor scheme.
- NEW Adorable Snowman Sock Craft: For a creative snowman craft that won't break the bank, try this cutesy recycled craft today.
- NEW Paper Snowman DIY Ornaments: Trim your tree this year with these DIY ornaments, featuring winsome little paper snowmen.
- NEW DIY Snowman Decorated Candle: For a great DIY gift idea, look no further than this whimsical DIY candle that will light up anyone's home with winter cheer.
These snowflake crafts will liven up the winter with their exciting charm. You don't have to be a fan of winter to enjoy and appreciate these clever craft ideas. You'll have a riot making these winsome crafts, and you certainly won't regret it when you see the lovely results.
- Glue and Glitter Snowflakes: Create delicate, sparkling snowflakes for ornaments and embellishments.
- Beautiful Blue Snowflake Box: Whether used for Kleenex or a candle, this box is a lovely addition to the home.
- Holiday Snowflake Afghan: This snowman and snowflake craft features motifs of both in a knit afghan pattern.
- Delicate Snowflake Ornament: Use a snowflake wire form to create beaded snowflakes. These would look divine hung in a window.
- Blue and White Snowflake Box: Use this box for storage in the winter or as a handy reusable gift box.
- Button Snowflake Ornaments: Gather up some buttons and save a cereal box for this precious project.
- NEW Snowflake Clothespin Craft: This adorable clothespin craft yields winsome little snowflakes that make great DIY ornaments
- NEW Snowflake Glue Gun Crafts: These winter crafts are about as cute as you can get. Prepare for winter the right way with this glue gun craft.
It's time for a snowball fight with these creative snow crafts. Enjoy the winter in all its glory with crafts that will make you smile no matter how cold it is. Whether you're interested in making a DIY wreath, or want to create some candle holders, there's something here for everyone.
- Decorative Snowman Wreath: This adorable snowman wreath complete with snowballs will welcome guests throughout the winter.
- Holiday Candleholders: While lovely for Christmas, the colors can be adjusted for after the holidays too.
- Snowballs for the Bath: These snowball crafts make fantastic gifts in a jar or in a sachet bag.
- Greetings Mitten Wreath: Colorful mittens and snowballs create whimsical winter wreath.
- Snowball Wine Bottle Vases: Create a wonderful Christmas or winter centerpiece using this wine bottle craft! You'll turn something destined for the recycling bin into a gorgeous and dramatic centerpiece, perfect for holiday parties.
If you enjoyed this article, you'll find more wonderful ideas in 20 Easy DIY Holiday Projects free eBook.
If you need even more snow craft ideas, try a hand at these lovely winter crafts. It'll be hard to resist these exciting projects once you get started. Before you know it, your home will be filled with lovely
winter crafts that will make the winter that
- Let it Snow Scrapbook Page: Create a page to frame winter photos in the snow. This page is great for sledding pics and documenting snow angels.
- Snow Trees: These sparkly snow-covered trees are lovely for decorating all winter long.
- Snowflake Serving Tray: Add a mosaic to a plain tray for something beautiful to serve cocoa.
- Iron-on Snow Postcard Quilt: Embellish a snowflake fabric with iron-on threads to create a lovely postcard quilt.
- Snowflake Stamp Necklace: Make this lovely necklace accented with a stamped metal tag. (shown top).
- Clay Pot Snowmen: Don't put those clay pots away yet! Even when the spring is coming to a close, you can use those planters to create these adorable Clay Pot Snowmen.
What's your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- Pure Royalty Adult Coloring Page
- Opal Palace Mandala Coloring Page
- Sari Silk Ribbon DIY Bangles
- Rosebud Felt Flower Bouquet
- Best Yarn for Scarves
- Peanut Free Halloween Treat Envelope
- Fall Acorn Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Christmas Bauble Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home