Coffee Filter Snowflake
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Very easy project!! Can be done in an hour with items usually around the house!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Coffee Filters
- Spray adhesive and/or spray-on glitter
- Fishing line or ribbon
Gather coffee filters.
Fold each in half four times.
Make cutouts along the edges
Unfold and flatten.
Spray with glitter glue or adhesive and sprinkle glitter onto snowflake.
When dry, repeat 5 on opposite side.
When dry, thread a ribbon or piece of fishing line through one of the cut outs and hand up.
Optional: Spray snowflake with fabric stiffener to help it retain its shape.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Boho Packing Tape Storage
- Homeschool Room Ideas
- Elegant Wine Glass Stem Planters
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Yo-Yo Pumpkin Tutorial
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home