Snowflake DIY Candy Jar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Snowflake Candy Jar is a quick and easy Holiday Gift Idea. Its a project that I was able to put together in under a half hour. The Snowflake Candy Jar would make a great Teacher, Hostess, Bunco, or Gift Exchange Gift."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Small Canning Jar with lid
Etchall etching crme
- etchmask vinyl
- snowflake punch
Punch a strip of Snowflakes using etchmask vinyl and a snowflake punch.
Carefully cover the jar with the vinyl.
Make sure to burnish the vinyl to get out air bubbles and to make sure the all edges all down.
Apply a thick coat of Etchall over the snowflake cut out using the squeegee.
Wait 15 minutes. Scrape excess etching crme from the side of the jar and return extra etching crme back into the bottle. (its reusable)
Rinse jar with warm water to clean.
Remove Stencil and dry.
Add adhesive rhinestones to the center of each snowflake.
Cut a small circle from decorative scrapbook paper and adhere to lid of the jar.
Embellish jar with greenery stem, jingle and bow.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Sheep
- Snoh Cowl
- Diy Book Cover From Fabric
- Over-the-Collar DIY Dog Bandana
- Mia Cardigan
- Repurposed Lighting Antique Angel
- Repurposed Cutting Board Decorative Sign
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home