Jewel Glass Bottles
Use a special glass paint to create jewel-tone glass bottles. A trio of these bottles will look fantastic on a window sill or table near the window. The sun will shine and sparkle through.
DecoArt Products Required
- GT06C - Garnet
- GT07C - Amethyst
- GT09C - Peridot Green
Ultra Frost Sponge Applicator
- DAS131 - Ultra Frost Sponge Applicator
- Paper towels
- Cotton swabs
- Rubbing alcohol (optional)
- Jewel strands
- Ribbon (optional)
- Cording (optional)
- Three small glass bottles
Garnet and Amethyst Bottles:
1. Use sponge applicator to apply Garnet and Amethyst Glass-tiques to entire surface. (A second coat can be applied, if desired, for more intense color.)
2. Allow to dry thoroughly. Embellish bottle with your choice of ribbon or jewel strands.
1. Use bottle to squeeze out squiggly line design.
2. Allow to dry thoroughly. Decorate with color-coordinated cord or ribbon.
Read NextSnowball Wine Bottle Vases