Jewel Glass Bottles
Use a special glass paint to create jewel-tone glass bottles. A trio of these bottles will look fantastic on a window sill or table near the window. The sun will shine and sparkle through.
DecoArt Products Required
- GT06C - Garnet
- GT07C - Amethyst
- GT09C - Peridot Green
Ultra Frost Sponge Applicator
- DAS131 - Ultra Frost Sponge Applicator
- Paper towels
- Cotton swabs
- Rubbing alcohol (optional)
- Jewel strands
- Ribbon (optional)
- Cording (optional)
- Three small glass bottles
Garnet and Amethyst Bottles:
1. Use sponge applicator to apply Garnet and Amethyst Glass-tiques to entire surface. (A second coat can be applied, if desired, for more intense color.)
2. Allow to dry thoroughly. Embellish bottle with your choice of ribbon or jewel strands.
1. Use bottle to squeeze out squiggly line design.
2. Allow to dry thoroughly. Decorate with color-coordinated cord or ribbon.
Read NextBeaded Wine Glass Charms
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 12, 2011
These are really pretty. They would be great to fill with homemade bath salts or sented bubble bath and give as gifts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use