Homemade Stamps Wine Cork Craft
There's no need to buy stamps when you can make your own at home. This Homemade Stamp Wine Cork Craft is quick, fun and easy. Wine cork crafts are a fun way to go green and help the planet. The next time you host a gathering or have friends over for a party, be sure to save those wine corks. You might not know it, but wine cork craft ideas come in all shapes and sizes. These stamps are small but mighty, and will certainly make a huge impression. Be sure to stamp your own personal touch on cards, paper crafts and other handmade items.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Old corks
- Craft knife
- Draw a shape onto the end of your cork.
- Carefully cut away the middle of the shape, using your craft knife.
- You can do the opposite as well – cut away the outer ring of the shape. It is really your choice!
- Add ink to check the shape and test it, cutting way any additional cork as needed.
- Draw the shape on the other end of the cork to mark the stamp’s shape and direction for easy use.