DIY Jewelry Upcycled Silk Scarf Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This craft is a fantastic way to hang on to much loved old silk scarves or silky blouses by turning them into a untique piece of DIY jewelry. You can make them into necklaces or bracelets and they make a fantastic gift. This craft is very easy to do and cost almost nothing as you are repurposing and upcycling stuff you already have. The brighter more colourful the silky material the more stunning the jewelry."
NotesAs you can see I made my own denim beads for this necklace, details of how to do this are on the blog post. The necklaces are really eye catching, I like to wear them as bracelets as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet, Necklace
- Silky material can be old scarf or blouse.
- Old beads with large hole, wooden beads are good for this project.
- Denim beads, optional instructions on how to make on my blog.
- Jewelry clasp
- Emboidery needle and thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diffuser Necklace Diy
- Decoupaged Napkin Necklace Upcycle
- How to Make Shrink Plastic Jewelry
- Diy Tassel Keychain
- Disney Princess Bottle Cap Necklaces
- "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed
- Woodland Brooch
- Marbled Bead Necklace
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Sparkle Flower Earrings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home