Better with Age Wine Bottle Cozy
If you're celebrating a retirement, wine gifts are a must. This Better with Age Wine Bottle Cozy will brighten up any bottle. This is also a great addition to wine bottles for birthdays, anniversaries, or hostess gifts.
- Patterned paper (we used Bo Bunny)
- Dies : Cheery Lynn Designs
- Letter stickers :Heidi Swapp, MLS
- Glitter glue: Ranger
- Craft Paper
- Transparent packaging: Tim Holtz for Advantus
- Cut the rectangle about 5.5"x6 '' size from the patterned paper and then die cut the rectangle about 1/8'' less from both sides. Die cut it with your Cheery Lynn Designs XL Scalloped Coved Rectangle die from the set (use the 3rd largest die size).
- Cut another rectangle about 2"x3.5 ''size and then die cut with the same die set again, using your smallest die from the set.
- Now adhere the die cut pieces over the rectangles , round the rectangles corners if you wish.
- Adhere both glued labels over the acetate box as shown.
- Die cut lots and lots of dimensional leaves from the small leaves set from Cheery Lynn Designs dies. Use the same green paper and other green paper leftovers. Emboss the leaves with the same die using your embossing pads.
- Ink the leaves with distress inks , crimple them a bit and adhere over the cover on the right side.
- Make some grapes using your glitter glues and some wire swirls and glue the swirls over the finished project.
- Die cut a bubble label using your Cheery Lynn Designs Bubble expression # 3 set. Add some pearls on the corners.
- Glue these two-step bubble die cuts one over another. Add a sentiment of your choosing.
This collection of 11 Ways to Learn How to Wrap Wine Bottles includes Christmas wine bottle crafts as well as bottle cozies that would be perfect for a Thanksgiving hostess gift.
Read NextRecycled Bottle Lamps