Splatter Paint Bridesmaid Tee Shirt
Looking for a fun and creative gift for your bridal party? Bring on the wedding bonding by making this exciting tee-shirt from Cheryl Ball for I Love to Create with your bridesmaids! It's an unexpected, low-key craft leading up to your special day.
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint (Diamond, Pink, White)
- Tulip Soft® Fabric Paint (Lime, Mandarin Orange, Petal Pink, Sunshine Yellow,Turquoise)
- Paintbrush – flat, round
- Plastic tablecloth
- Foil or paper plate (5)
- Jerzees fitted T-shirt – white
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay shirt on work surface. Place Tulip® Fashion Form™ in between layers of shirt.
- Squeeze a puddle of each Soft Fabric Paint™ color onto separate pieces of foil or paper plates. Use a round paintbrush to add a small amount of water to each color and mix.
- One at a time, dip a clean round paintbrush into paint and flick onto shirt, changing directions for each paint flick. Repeat for each color. Let dry, then flip shirt over and repeat on back. Let dry.
- Flip shirt back to front side and using pencil, lightly draw different sized connecting squares across chest area, alternating heights and creating enough for each letter of the word “BRIDESMAID.” Refer to photo. Write one letter in each box.
- Use flat paintbrush to paint a different Soft Fabric Paint™ color in each box. Refer to photo. Let dry then apply a second coat. Let dry.
- Use White Slick 3D Fashion Paint™ to outline each “BRIDESMAID” letter. Let dry.
- Outline each square with Diamond Glitter 3D Fashion Paint™ and let dry. Use Pink Slick to create a heart above the “D”; fill in heart and let dry.
Read NextBridal Shower Ribbon Bouquet