Polka Dot Paradise Pinwheels
Polka Dot Paradise Pinwheels from Style Me Pretty are lovely homemade toys and decorations for springy birthday parties and cookouts. Kids will love making and playing with these pretty printable pinwheels as party crafts and fun homemade party favors!
- Printable template
- 12 inch Wooden Dowels – Drilled about 1/2 inch down on one end (The drilled hole should be the same diameter as the Wooden Tie Pegs.)
- Wooden Tie Pegs from your local craft store
- Drill and Drill bit the size of the Tie Pegs
- Double-sided paper to match your wolors
- Grommet tool
- Large Grommets
- Wood Glue
- Hole Punch
- Wood Saw
- Cut out six petals from your favorite double-sided paper using the template above.
- Punch two holes into each petal, one at each end. Fan out the petals evenly and secure them with a large grommet.
- Stack the other end of each petal onto the second grommet. Then use the grommet tool to secure the petals in place.