Chicken Wire Memo Board DIY Home Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Add this Chicken Wire Memo Board DIY Home Decor to your wall and display your favorite memories! It's so easy to use an old thrift store frame and chicken wire from MD Hobby and Craft to create this DIY wall art, you won't believe it. In an afternoon, you can start, finish and display your latest creation. You can add on your own personal photographs, ticket stubs or other keepsakes and show them off with pride. This project will help you cut clutter and clean out your drawers. After all, the worst place to leave sentimental items is in a place that no one can see. Everyone will love your project and will want to know the stories behind the displayed items.
Primary Technique: General Crafts
- MD Hobby & Craft Chicken Wire
- MD Hobby & Craft Gloves
- Old Frame
- Staple Gun
- Paint your frame with 1-2 coats of True Blue Americana Multi-Surface Paint.
- Size and cut your chicken wire. Be sure to not make it too small.
- Staple chicken wire down into the back of your frame.
- Add photos, notes, or anything else youd like to your frame and hang.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home