Tie-Dye Tea Towels
By: Ilka Erath from ilkasblog.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a fun and easy tie-dye craft idea. These tea towels are easy to create and make a great gift for many occasions. Fun and stylish for your home decor. The material costs are inexpensive and the tutorial is easy to follow instructions. Craft is ideal for kids and adults alike - fun factor is almost guaranteed! These tie-dye tea towels make a great teacher gift, hostess and birthday gift and carry your own signature style!"
- tie-dye kit that includes 2 or more colors, rubber bands and gloves
- various plastic bags
- potato sack towels
these tie-dye tea towels enhance any kitchen decor with a beautiful splash of color design!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Make Tie Dye Designs
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Swirl Tie Dye Technique
- Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
- Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique
- How to Tie Dye: Step-by-Step Instructions from Folding to Washing
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Heart Tie Dye Technique
- How to Remove Tie Dye from Skin
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home